Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Went and listened to Spurrier tonight...

Me and a couple of friends went to the Palmetto Expo Center in Greenville SC and listened to the best coach in the world speak at the annual Greenville County Gamecock Club meeting.
The meeting started by just standing around talking to other gamecock fans. Then we walked on in a stood in line for Spurrier's autograph and got him to sign it for my daughter who will be born in June.
Spurrier mainly spoke about the past season, with the big wins over Tenn., Florida and Arkansas. But said to keep winning over teams like that we have got to upgrade on USC's facilities big time. And what really suprised me was that he said the only team were ahead of in the SEC in facilities wise would be Vanderbilt. That actually knocked the socks off of me.
And he said all this can be done but they had to have some changes which consist of raising ticket prices. I don't guess I mind paying a few more dollars to get a consistent winning team. So until next post GO COCKS!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

USC fans are loyal. I'll give 'em that...

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home