Thursday, April 06, 2006

Going to God's country tomarrow....

Yep, me and Jaime are headed to Columbia tomarrow. First to get a 4-D ultrasound so I can really see what my little princess looks like. Then while Jaime takes a little nap and recover from working 3rd shift Thurs. night. I'll head down to the practice football field to watch the football team in a little spring practice. Then for what I've been waiting for, the baseball game that night. Hopefully the Gamecocks can bounce back from a loss to those tiggers and will take it out on Alabama. Then for another great day we wake up Saturday morning and head to a fishing and hunting expo till about 12pm. Then we head into Williams Brice Stadium to watch the future national champions,as they play there spring game. After the game head back to good ole Anderson head to bed and get ready for a awesome church service at New Spring. Hopefully I'll have time to post again this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home